Roblox Admin Panel Website

I know this is kind of out of topic, but how to make Website for Panel that connected to my roblox group? Any resources that I can see? Thank you.

2 Likes

this is surely not a roblox related question ask this in stackoverflow
or just wait until a web-designer comes

3 Likes

To put it simply, you’d probably need communication from Roblox to whatever website you’re using.

I have something like this deployed actively in one of my games, although it’s not really a “website”, more so an external database. I use Firestore and can simply add a new document with certain fields such as “banned” or “kicked” or even “AddCash”. I have my game scanning for updates on the card every so often, and once it’s done a routine scan, it completes the actions I’ve specified.

To my knowledge you can’t communicate from a website or database directly to roblox, instead you could make your website communicate with an external database and then have your roblox game scan for updates on that database. Hopefully this helps you out.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems like you’re asking for something to communicate with a group, not a game. You can take a look here for some cool stuff you can do and have your website send requests using the following templates.

2 Likes

You will need a web server in order to do this. There are some libraries to start one (js), the most used if I am not wrong is express.js, which in my opinion is really good but not too reliable for rate limits and for that I would use pure node.js or you can use just node.js’s functions to start a server. You will also need to communicate with the roblox API (Groups Api) and again you can do so with a library (I usually use axios) or pure node.js. You can download these libraries using npm which comes built-in with node.js which you will need to test your website locally

2 Likes