Roblox Age Verification Issues

Hello, I’m FryVen,
Maybe someone knows, the fact that not so long ago I had problems accessing my account,
at a time when I had not yet regained access, I verified my age on my alternative account,
So when i got my account back, i can’t verify my age, every time when i’m trying to use passport ID, international passport, It’s says “We cannot verify your documents, try again later” and try again later it’s wait 7 days before trying again. I have good lighting in my room, I’ve been trying to confirm my age for 3 weeks already… I read an article about “age verification”, and it’s says that you can use 1 passport ID only for 1 account, so i removed verified age from my alt, but it’s still not working.

So i have a question, what the hell? roblox. This is non-sense, Imagine you can have only 1 ID in your life, and you used it to your alt acc, now you can’t do anything? you can’t verify your age anymore?, I write to roblox support and i’m waiting for response, but i don’t think they gonna help,
So guys, what should i do? i want to verify my age for using voice chat, because it’s actually very cool thing. So it’s gonna be cool if someone will say me solution to this problem, and why people should find solution to this problem, roblox should do that…
So if someone have any ideas please tell me.

5 Likes

You should contact Roblox support.

I’m assuming you aren’t in the US, so obtaining a passport might not be very easy.

I send messages to Roblox support already, basically they can’t do anything.

1 Like

im just gonna use my bros passport