Roblox AI on NPC

I’m currently working on the AI system in NPC where he can respond to any random questions the players give. Sometimes the answers are still a bit off but I’m still working to make them more accurate. He also can memorize simple things like names, total visits, players’ favorites, etc. There are also some events added. Any feedback or suggestions will be appreciated.

Game link:

17 Likes

I appreciated how the AI knew the player’s name. That’s epic.

Suggestions:

1. Is there any way you can make the walking less mechanical? It seems robotic.

2. Some basic manners would be nice, such as after you asked them how they were, and they responded, they could ask you back.

1 Like

9 Likes

I’m still trying to fix the walk issue but thanks :wink:

Okay that’s an unexpected bug lol

1 Like

Bruh I said “bob is cool” and bob got angry : P

1 Like

2 Likes

???
RobloxScreenShot20220714_152850935

Don’t think Bob likes me… :confused:

2 Likes

I’ve spent the last hour playing this and as simple as the concept behind it is, its a lot of fun. The different possibilities and options make it great although the ai can have some odd responses sometimes. I think some events outside of the apartment would be cool or ones with other npcs.

1 Like

Okay, I can fix that. Response accuracy becomes weaker due to too many responses set. Oof.

Bob can now give opinions on anything. :wink:

Looks like Bob still has a bad manner lol.

Yes. This also has random indoor events. Outdoor events are still under development :smile:

1 Like

Update: the NPC can now try to solve simple math questions
robloxapp-20230211-0032160.wmv (5.0 MB)

1 Like