Roblox and Roblox Studio suddenly very laggy since roblox "secured" my account

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I would like to have Roblox and Roblox Studio function at a normal framerate.
  2. What is the issue?
    Ever since Roblox “secured” my account with my email, my framerate has gone from functioning perfectly fine to using around 90% of my CPU and running at around 2-5 FPS. I am not completely sure that roblox securing my account was the reason for this, however it started happening around the time Roblox secured my account. Reinstalling Roblox increased my FPS a little bit, but it is still extremely laggy.
    The website works fine however, the issue seems to be only in experiences and the Studio.
  3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I have tried reinstalling roblox, deleting appdata/local/Roblox folder, and changing graphics settings, none of these worked. It seems as not many other people have had this issue.

edit: forgot to mention, when i go to my games on Roblox Studio, it just shows a white screen, the games are still clickable and they will open, however they are i

try to delete every single folder that roblox has created, just uninstalling roblox will keep some files saved

im on linux so i dont remember where those folders are located, but they are probably in appdata. press windows + R then write “%AppData%” inside of it then press enter to go to that folder, and try to search for folders with “roblox” or “roblox studio” written to delete them

after that reinstall roblox (and roblox studio)

edit: oh wait u already did that :skull:

have you tried playing with another account to see if that really is a bug related to your account?

Ok, it turns out that this issue is not just for Roblox and Roblox Studio. It was happening with other applications too. So, I guess since this isn’t related to roblox specifically, there is no need for this post to stay up. Sorry…

2 Likes