Roblox Animation Editor IK resets all frames previous current working time frame

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Make an animation while using IK

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Every time I attempt to change rotations/positions at a different time frame than the first frame the first frame reverts back to as if it had no key frame data.

https://streamable.com/eapgrj

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried opening new place files, restarting studio, creating fresh animations but none of it works the problem persists. It was working at least a week or 2 ago.

Anyone else having this issue or possibly know what can be done to fix it?

7 Likes

I had the exact issue about a week ago… I just stopped using IK altogether… too buggy! Hope it gets fixed soon!

1 Like

I’m also having the same issue for a while now

I also am getting this issue, and several other bugs with IK. I hope it gets fixed soon

Guys, I have found a workaround for this bug.

Right click where you want to put the new keyframe and press “Add keyframe here”. This will allow you to edit that keyframe without it resetting to the last one.

Really annoying to have to do this for every new keyframe though, it slows me down a lot @JollySunbro6 please fix this

2 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

6 Likes

I seem to be having this issue still, any ETA on a fix?

1 Like

nah, there still no update for em’
i’m having that problem, it discontinued my job for a long timeeeee

It’d be wonderful if there were a “Populate Keyframes” option along with the singular “Add Keyframe” - where the former option would perform “Add Keyframe” on each motor in the column

Any updates regarding a date for when this problem will be fixed?

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.