Roblox Animation Editor not working

So I’ve created a custom character in blender which I have imported to Roblox studio. I then Rigged the Character Using Edit Rig Light. After doing this I named the Character “StarterCharacter” and moved him into the StarterPlayer Folder so I could play as him when running the game. He would Keep his fixed pose but would move around as expected. I then created two animations, one for idle and one for running. after exporting all in both animations i created the following script:
‘’’
wait(2)

local Running = Instance.new(“Animation”)

local Idle = Instance.new(“Animation”)

Running.AnimationId = “rbxassetid://6245589720”

Idle.AnimationId = “rbxassetid://6245917177”

local humanoid = script.Parent.Humanoid

local RunAnimation = humanoid:LoadAnimation(Running)

local IdleAnimation = humanoid:LoadAnimation(Idle)

humanoid.Running:Connect(function(speed)

if speed > 1 then print(“running”) print (Running.AnimationId) IdleAnimation:Stop() RunAnimation:Play() else print(“idle”) RunAnimation:Stop() IdleAnimation:Play() end

end)
‘’’

The main Issue here is that the script runs fine with no errors in the output however my character does not display either the animations when idle or moving. the prints however print as they should just no animation when running the game. the character moves in the same fixed position.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Any feedback on this will be much appreciated. thanks for your time :slight_smile:

I just uploaded two more videos on this as i think it shows the problem in a different light now, In one of the videos I imported the animation for idle into the Roblox animation editor. the animation imported there was originally made in the moon animation editor and worked perfectly fine there. the other video shows what I think is the main problem here and that is that i can not move/edit/rotate any of the parts on the character when inside the Roblox editor.

Again any feedback on this issue is much apricated and thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Also Changed the Topic from scripting support to art and design support as I think its more relevant there

Try this:

local humanoid = script.Parent.Humanoid
Animator = script.Parent.Humanoid:WaitForChild("Animator")
local Running = Instance.new("Animation")
Running.AnimationId = "rbxassetid://6245589720"
local RunAnimation = Animator:LoadAnimation(Running)
local Idle = Instance.new("Animation")
Idle.AnimationId = "rbxassetid://6245917177"
local IdleAnimation = Animator:LoadAnimation(Idle)
humanoid.Running:Connect(function(speed)
    if speed > 1 then
    	print("running")
	    print(Running.AnimationId)
		IdleAnimation:Stop()
    	RunAnimation:Play()
    else print("idle")
	    RunAnimation:Stop()
	    IdleAnimation:Play()
    end
end)

Change something?

Did you set the animation’s priority to Movement or Action?

nothing changed, same fixed position

No I did not but will definitely look into that, thanks