Roblox Animation Pack IDs (Walk, Run, Jump etc.)

I had to copy and paste every single Animation ID for every Animation pack. And because I want to spare other people the effort, here are the IDs. I put it in a .txt file for now.

AnimationIDs.txt (2.1 KB)

Please blame me if there’s a easier way to do this!

:sparkler: Happy New Year :sparkler:

Kind regards

:crown: Nova_MrRoyal :crown:

141 Likes

Thank you! Funny enough I did actually need this at one point, it’s hard to collect them all

2 Likes

This is a contribution that is always going to be underrated haha. Thank you so much for this - I remember trying to find them myself and it was a tough time. Thank you!!

7 Likes

No Problem. I just wanted to spare people the efford :slight_smile: Don’t really know wheter this got a use.

3 Likes

None of them work for me. My avatar just stiffens out like a plank.

2 Likes

What did you use them for? Maybe you’re using it wrong. If there is no error the animations probably don’t load because of your internet connection. Pretty sure the IDs are right. You might check out how to use animations in game.

1 Like

Not working for me either. I’m not sure if the ID is made to be used in studio tho.

Animations aren’t public you need to save them as a file

Hey giving id’s doesn’t really work. You’ll have to give a pack of the animations itself. the ones you use when you upload it to roblox.

If you could send a model with all of them inside that would be great.

Thank you so much! This will definitely help.

For people still reading this, use Catalog Animations.

2 Likes

you have saved me, thank you for your service.

I know this is old but if anyone comes across this and is having trouble getting these animations to load directly try:

local anim = game:GetService("InsertService"):LoadAsset([YOUR ID HERE]) anim.Parent = workspace

then grab the animation from workspace. You can also use this to grab other animation ids: warn(game:GetService("AssetService"):GetBundleDetailsAsync(BUNDLE_ID_HERE))

2 Likes