Roblox APIs partially degraded

Reproduction Steps

Current browser is on Chrome, but HTTP responses tell me this affects more than just one browser, especially 5XX codes and a few occasional 4XX.

Currently, this covers the Roblox client as well, a number of things are degraded:

• TeleportService does not function as expected: responded with HTTP error
  • Loading thumbnails on home page will sometimes fail, including users and experiences
  • Attempting to join a game is slow and sometimes fail, taking approximately and averagely 400%(or more) longer than usual time

Expected Behavior

All Roblox APIs should be responding timely without delay.

Actual Behavior

All APIs seem to respond with error codes, including consoles in client:

Frequently the code of 5XX, sometimes 4XX and sometimes not visible at all(no error handling?).

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Any
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Often
Date First Experienced: 2022-12-31 18:12:00 (+01:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-12-31 18:12:00 (+01:00)

5 Likes

Looks like the API degradation only lasted for approximately 20-ish minutes? Weird.

Anyways, everything appears fine now.

1 Like

I’m seeing a lot of this and a few more issues as well, mainly in studio output I’ll get HTTP 500 errors when

• Publishing my place
  • Using Audio
  • Accessing Data Store

and now I can’t open my place in Studio it gives me an odd error.

1 Like

Slight degradation still persists in a lesser degree in old instances of servers. Recommend those games who still have old instances should shutdown all servers once, just to flush it out.

Around 1-2 hours ago roblox was having issues but it should be back to normal

Degradation is now persisting in TeleportService.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! Do you still encounter this issue?

same im getting http 401 unauthorized errors in my game

Are you still experiencing TeleportService degradation?

These degradation has not been present at this moment. I must have lost track of this over time. Anyway, thank you for reminding me about this topic being left hanging.

Currently, the status of the degradations are presently none.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.