Roblox App (Microsoft Store) is broken and laggy

Hello!

Few days ago I wanted to play on Roblox App to test things on my game. Once I opened Roblox, it was opening for almost 10 minutes. Firstly, It was displaying “Initializing Device” for 2 or maybe 3 minutes. After that, It was displaying “Checking for Updates” for another 4 or 6 minutes. When Roblox App finally opened, everything was loading so long, for example: I wanted to check someones profile, I had to wait around 2 minutes for display window, and another 3 minutes to see full profile.

I decided to Reinstall and Restart (Windows Apps Settings “Restart” function) and this shown me more problems with Roblox App. When installing Roblox, the “Download Progress” was stuck on “1,14 MB” but it was still downloading (Other games didn’t had problem like this one). After reinstalling, I had to login but the “Log In” and “Log In With Another Device” buttons don’t work. I get no errors, no log in attempt, buttons are just broken.

That’s everything, I hope the problem will be fixed fast.

Greetings.

Rosh

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting!

I am a Roblox employee. We might have some server connection issue last week. It was resolved already. Just checking do you still see the same issue?
If you can provide the time range you have seen the connection issue, that’s even better!

Problem is still the same. I think it can be problem caused by new Windows Update (KB5034441)
which has a lot of problems with downloading. A lot of Windows users (including myself) can’t download the update. Even using the Fix Method that Microsoft Support gave us, won’t fix it.
To be sure, I have asked my friend. He said that he downloaded the Windows (KB5034441) Update and Roblox App is working fine.
Tbh, this Widnows Update downloading problem is for over a month now, and Microsoft didn’t resolve it for now.
I can send the video how it actually looks.

I guess, Roblox Staff can’t do anything about it, and the only thing I (or other people with this problem) can do, is just wait for Microsoft Fix.

I think it can be problem caused by new Windows Update (KB5034441)
which has a lot of problems with downloading

Thank you a lot. Just double checking, this might be a bad Windows version which has download issue beyond Roblox, right?

I’m sure the problem occurs because of bad Windows version.
I have formatted my whole PC and the Roblox App is still broken and I am not able to download the Windows Update (KB5034441), so yeah.

Hello!

I launched Roblox App today and everything is working perfectly, I can log in to my account and play games.

P.S. Roblox was still broken yesterday.

Happy to see your bug resolved! Was not checking this account regularly. Thank you for getting back to this thread!