Roblox - Appropriate Assets or Inappropriate?

So I am making plugin, today I had uploaded an assets for my plugin “Character Generator”. As I have done it, I got “warning” and account disabled on Roblox for “This content is not appropriate for Roblox. Content or avatars created to simulate nudity or underwear/undergarments are not permitted.”, which is not correct. My images are representing the parts of Character that are generated, and parts that needs to be generated. Here are the assets that I got warned for:

1 7

I see no “naked” either “inappropriateness” in those images. Yes they are fully filled but they are like “blueprints” and their color is not even an skin color.

Can someone explain if this was reasonable to warn me for this? and if this is even inappropriate?

5 Likes

Did you try reuploading? Sometimes the moderation bot flags this weirdly with the first upload but let’s it pass with the second one.

5 Likes

I would recommend re-uploading the assets. This seems like a completely ridiculous reason to moderate someone for.

3 Likes

But I am worried about getting banned after getting those warnings. So I am not sure if I get warned again. Since bot is stupid enough to recognize the picture as “naked” for being filled from top to bottom.

1 Like

I remember getting a warning to for uploading a naked maniqui, i think Roblox defines of nudity all the characters with the same color skin in all their body and doesnt wear clothes. In this case you prob have to change it or someting, or ask a moderator

You can try on an alternative account?

If you don’t want to reupload your images to prevent a termination, try to upload them in another account, but yeah, i think the inappropiated thing was the skin, the moderation thought that those robloxians were naked.

1 Like

I will try again, hopefully I won’t get warned again and afterwords banned.

1 Like

If something you can separately upload the parts. It’ll be more work than it’s needed but you can’t help it :woman_shrugging:

Those are assets. The red crossed are deleted by a bot. Which means bot thinks everything that is filled and looking like avatar or human and it’s filled fully from top to bottom will be marked as “nudity”.

1 Like

I meant as upload the limbs separately…

1 Like

If you want to appeal your moderation action and ask questions as to why these images got moderated you should contact Roblox support. Roblox support will be able to give you a much better answer than anyone on this forum as to why these images got moderated. If you got falsely moderated they will be able to approve your images and remove the moderation actions done against you.

I can’t see anything wrong with these images so I think you may have been falsely moderated as these images are hardly even references to “nudity”(I could be completely wrong though as the Roblox moderators could be seeing something I don’t). For a short term solution you could try changing a couple of pixels and try re-uploading the images.

5 Likes

Thanks. I had appealed my warning and decals to Roblox, and hopefully they will be undeleted and warning be cleared out.

1 Like

Roblox’s moderation filter is definitely not perfect and sometimes ambiguous, however, I don’t think it’s necessary for you to start a war because of this since even though you’re right in this case, Roblox will probably either never respond or take a lot of time to accept these.

Can’t you just use Frames to make these images inside Roblox directly?

1 Like

Yes I can make them using frames, however I wanted to make them as image.

1 Like

Why would you keep insisting in using images after already being warned once? There’s an easier way to do it and you’ll avoid any trouble with Roblox. Yes, you’re right in this situation, but knowing Roblox, don’t you think it’s smarter to just use a problem-free alternative?

Don’t get me wrong, your warning should be cleared.

I appealed to Roblox, most likely Roblox will clear waning and un-delete those images.

2 Likes

Trust me, there is a lot wrong with the moderation system when uploading images. I keep getting warnings for this circle:

It’s a CIRCLE. Why do simple objects get moderated . . .

You can contact Roblox support but honestly I found that I can upload some rejected images in a different game. The system is really bad right now, but there are ways to avoid false positives.

Also if you try too much you’ll end up getting a moderation and warning like me D:

3 Likes

Nope, Appeal was rejected.

1 Like

I say create a a roblox humanoid out of rectangles in studio.