ROBLOX Artist - Hiring (One Time Group Payout)

I need Roblox Artwork for my new game I’m willing to pay up to 5k robux depending on how well the artwork is. Basically I need one piece gfx, kind of like open seas, but different. If you want to know more, contacts are below:

Drakol#1202 - Developer
Servaptor#9089 - Developer

Again I’ll pay up to 5k robux for some artwork, and that’s as high as I’ll go for the quality. Here’s an example of the artwork level I’m expecting:

2 Likes

I recommend you put some details about the artwork in the post. There’s a wide variety of styles and you won’t get anyone with just the price on the post. It’ll be a waste of time for you and the designer.

1 Like

Alright apologies, I’ve re-edited my post so you’re aware of the type of artwork i’m expecting.

I’ll stop bothering you after this, but you meant ROBLOX artist not GFX designer in the title of your pots. Two different things.

I thought all designers from roblox devforum are roblox artists?

Roblox artists are the individuals who actually draw pieces of artwork while GFX artists specialize in computer graphics and rendering specifically.

3 Likes

I sent you a friend request, BK#1768

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.