Roblox Automatically re-texturizing my items (Repeated process in all games)

So, today i was just loading up a server for me and my friend to mess around with my animations, and I noticed that not only ONE OF MY GAMES had this bug, but also the game I was loading up.

Roblox keeps Re-Texturizing my items without any request to do so, this is VERY annoying and it requires me to manually delete the textures one by one.

(If it seems as if im complaining too much over my baseplate’s texture being ruined on the top and bottom, all of my stuff in my realistic ragdoll simulator has the same annoying re-texture)

PLESAE OH PLEASE FIX THIS

If this doesnt get fixed, im quitting developing. (Exsaggeration)

But im being serious, if you have a solution to this issue, tell me. And if not, try to spread the word about it.

EDIT: I rushed this just so I can play Murderers VS Sherrifs, please know that if I mispelled something or made a weird sentence, It was 100% RUSHED.

2 Likes

When you go to your toolbox inventory and right click on one of the ones deleted and choose ‘view in browser’ do you see your texture or do you get a 404 error?

2 Likes

What do you mean one of the ones deleted? Nothing is being deleted, ROBLOX Just shoves in this random texture onto my builds for no reason.

2 Likes

It’s an interesting thing that I’ve noticed lately with decals (and other assets) - they aren’t being deleted but the change to shift away from from library urls makes it appear that they have been deleted.

Not sure what effect this could have on development but am curious to see if any of the ones you have show up as 404 (even though they aren’t actually deleted).

2 Likes

None of them are 404. I checked.

1 Like

It’s just the baseplate texture, nothing else than that.

1 Like