Roblox Avatar Thumbnail Viewer

No problem! I’m glad you find use of it. I’m trying to fix it as soon as possible.

Yes, all updates are useful! I don’t understand why some people say “No”, because if they don’t want to upload it they just don’t click!

When I click on the link this appears:

Oh that’s because I disabled my custom link. Let me edit it.

Edit: Done.

Are you sure? It still don’t work :frowning:

I put a new URL on the original topic:

https://valiantwind.github.io/Roblox-Avatar-Thumbnail-Viewer/

The link worked fine but when I entered my ID it printed “Invalid ID”.

Yes, it’s because, like I said above, I’m in the middle of fixing it because it stopped working out of no where because of an error.

@EliottENAnnoucement @Aaronn2467 @Execed

I have finally fixed it. It works properly now.

https://valiantwind.github.io/RATV

Special thanks to @NinjaFurfante07 for telling me what I was doing wrong in my code

2 Likes

Sorry for late response. Checked it out, looks great!

1 Like

What do I put in the “Input User ID Here”? Whenever I try to put in my roblox profile ID it keeps saying “Invalid ID”. Am I putting in something wrong or like what do I do?

This website served its purpose as being a part of the foundation of my career as a Web Developer. I haven’t work on this in a while, especially since this was not meant to have a strong use case. It would make sense that it’s broken.

I’ll work on fixing it now.

2 Likes

The entire website has been fixed. There have also been some UI improvements to improve consistency. Please let me know if you encounter any other issues :slight_smile:

Additionally, I have added a note in the OP giving context about this creation,

1 Like

I put everything in and when I pressed Generate Image it say “Something went wrong” I then adjusted something seeing if it would work but it said the same thing.

Ensure that you’re inputting the username instead of the User ID. I made it so you only have to input the Username instead of User ID while fixing the website. If it still doesn’t work, please send a screenshot of the console.

If you want it to look more like the Roblox Create website, you can align everything to the left (wrap everything in a div and add margin:auto) and then add padding:25px to the body

Everything inside the body is already wrapped in a div, but I’m not entirely sure how your suggested adjustments would make it look like the Roblox Create website.

As things on the Create site aren’t aligned directly in the middle, but more towards the left. Also I made a mistake I didn’t mean margin:auto I meant

margin-left: auto; 
margin-right: 0;

So you’re saying I should align the elements to the left and generate the thumbnail on the right?

Yeah, personally I feel it would look better. You might have to change the CSS I said I’m a bit rusty maybe use flexbox instead!

1 Like