Roblox Benchmark Testing Game

I got 32 in the score. I know a potato computer xD

Yea I used to have one of those. Lol

1 Like

This is honestly amazing, Iā€™m surprised my score is close to yours because I have Intel HD Graphics 610 (*620, canā€™t believe I was dumb enough to have stated the wrong thing for an entire year, I need to run this on my new laptop). I have one minor complaint, at the start I got less than 60fps at times as the game was still loading, I would suggest making a loading screen.

My score was 61.847602844238.

Decided to leave some system info here too!

Iā€™m going to try again with an FPS unlocker and see if I get any better.

Iā€™ve also got another complaint, I donā€™t see why chat and the playerlist etc is enabled. Iā€™d recommend disabling it. To save time, Iā€™ve got a plugin for this. [v2.1.0] Disable Roblox CoreGUI Functions - Roblox

1 Like

Your specs are fairly similar to mine except I have an AMD Ryzen 3 2300x and an AMD R9 270x.

1 Like

Iā€™m still shocked at my results for having an integrated graphics card. To be honest I shouldnā€™t be surprised as I can emulate games such as Mario Kart Wii and Animal Crossing Letā€™s Go To The City with 60fps (only have OpenGL 4.4 max supported on my iGPU).

1 Like

@icrann Iā€™m afraid the statistics are a bit inaccurate. This time thankfully I got 63.3 but I used another source to check my FPS (Windows + G menu) and it provided a different result.

Statistics:

FPS Count:

Itā€™s not a hack, itā€™s completely free and people like @KonekoKittenWasTaken and KreekCraft I believe uses it. I do have it but I donā€™t use it often as I donā€™t see the need anyways as Iā€™ve only got a 768p@60fps screen (like most laptops have).

Ok thanks for letting me know I will have a look into this.

It looks really great. The only issues is for me, the cars at the end were missing some parts or the parts were floating above them. Also ā€˜comingā€™ at the end was spelled incorrectly.
My score was 54.2 on max graphics. Iā€™m very surprised by that considering my laptop is quite bad.

1 Like

Yea Iā€™m aware of that I will try and fix it soon.

If you need any help with the project, I could help you at any point, I have a bit of scripting experience!

My computer is getting an accurate score.

Also thanks for the offer but I probably wont be doing too much more work on this project.

Thatā€™s weird, maybe @PotatoVortex could try and see if he gets a lower result.

Iā€™ll play this once I can get on my main PC, what do you think I will get?

Specs:
FPS: 60 (monitor 144hz, I donā€™t have an unlocker)
GPU: GTX 1060
RAM: 16 GB

(For reference I can render 25-50 MB OBJs in Blender in Cycles in under 4 minutes.)

Written by R0bl0x10501050 on alt

Well due to the fact that you donā€™t have an fps unlocker you will probably get 60 FPS.

My specs are:
60Hz Monitor
Ryzen 3 2300x
R9 270x
8Gb Ram

Oh, this is an FPS tracker? LOL I didnā€™t understand what ā€œscoreā€ meant!

Well there is live FPS but the final score is based off your average FPS (It can be a tiny bit off)

1 Like

Sorry, I donā€™t doubt that itā€™s accurate. I got 54.3 the second time so it must be correct. What threw me off is that I only get about 45 fps with consistent frame drops when Iā€™m playing arsenal on the lowest settings. On mobile I got 32 fps which seems pretty reasonable.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing this is on Robloxā€™s end as I believe Arsenal also has an FPS count, I donā€™t personally play Arsenal so idk if that count is reliable.