Roblox Blur Issue

@HASNPLAYZ His image that he’s trying to upload isn’t the correct size, that’s his issue.

When I download the image he posted it’s not even 1980x1080.
His image is 400x225

Okay, let me summerize this in one post so it better understood.

@HASNPLAYZ Roblox does not lower the quality on your photo, that wouldn’t make any sense, and the only reason why the quality would be lower is because they had to scale the image to make it the right thumbnail size, which can either be 1280x720 or 1980x1080.

@Joeys2Valid The image you posted here is not 1980x1080, the size of this is 400x225

Whoever made this GFX did not give you the correct dimentions of your photo and that’s why you’re having a blur issue, because the photo is too small, this is what it would look like if I scaled it from 400x225 to 1280x720.

The reason why it does this is because the pixels on the image are being expanded, causing more blur on your photo and making the quality worse. Roblox scales images to the correct size because that’s how their thumbnails are suppose to be sized.

You will need to re-do the image and get the correct size for it.

My GFX artist is @DAVALEX77 He said it’s 1280x720 now I’m still waiting for it to approve.

1 Like

The picture you uploaded in this topic it’s not even close to 1280x720, I tried to check it but it was 400x225 please make sure that your picture is sized correctly. You may picked a wrong sized image from your GFX artist.

The size is the main problem, if you correct it may not cause any blur thing.

Like I just said he just now made it 1280x720 I’m still waiting on the image to be approved…

So It uploaded and 1280x720 Is still burly

Here is a other picture on how it looks like, it’s just a bit more zoomed.

The picture you upload to roblox should be 1080p, making an image smaller have never been making it blurry except making it bigger
Is the picture you’ve sent us in the topic an original image you upload to roblox? Because it is not even 480p

I dont understand… It is not blurry if i try it on my game.

I didn’t make the GFX does my artist have to upload it?

Did you take the lossless image resolution that your gfx maker gave you
because some messaging software downscale the image

PandaCafeThumbnail

^ that picture, you gave us is actually only 400p horizontally, not even 480px

I would prefer you to make a render for that instead, but I’m also not sure why thats blurry.

not sure if that was render or not but correct me if i am wrong

Doubt it’s render. I don’t know to be sure, which is why I asked and make this post.

2 Likes