ROBLOX: BTS Concert

I Making BTS Concert with some Animation dancing, what do you guys think?

14 Likes

It’s pretty good maybe if you add more decoration it would be better (in my opinion)
Like side lights or a smoke machine

It looks pretty good. I do agree with the posts above. Also I do suggest making the lights animated and some more decorations.

I do agree with the other people, you can get DMCA filed on you (copyright report) and get your game deleted or terminated.

So you have to always be carful. Also I think it looks like you put some free models, so I suggest you to check if there if a virus if you did.

1 Like

Did you just take a fortnite animation and slap it on kpop figures?

1 Like

You should change some of their names to their stage names. Their stage names are different from their personal names.

the fortnite animations came from actual dances that the group did on stage-

they aint original lol

1 Like

I don’t really like BTS but…

This Isn’t bad! Did you make the animations yourself or port them?

Also, I’m gonna also have to point this out:
You can be DMCA’d for this.

Oh, and the stage Is a free model.

1 Like

Great animating, could use more decoration. I don’t think a huge band would use an area that small 0-0.

1 Like

Those animations are smooth like butter like a criminal undercover.

I’ve recently posted something in the waywoc topic about making Roblox characters dance, but this is amazing, much more well-done than what I did.

The characters dancing really do light it up like dynamite.

I dislike bts as much as I dislike somebody pooping on the floor but the animation is good

2 Likes

It’s ok.
I mean, the stage is well put together, but it seems like you slapped a few BTS models onto it and put an animation in. Maybe choreograph the characters a bit better

Edit: I just realized that the stage is a free model

Btw DMCA will get your game deleted if you’re not careful on what you use.

I don’t really care for bts but I can see you put a bit of effort into it

3 Likes

Wow! Looks beautiful! Just a question, did you animate this?
The build looks beautiful, and so do the animations! Great work! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edit : Realised the stage is a free model. Welp… at least the animations are good. Hopefully they aren’t ported too.

1 Like

The animation is so smooth :laughing:

I don’t believe this should be here. Firstly, the stage is a free model, audio isn’t yours, not sure about animations though. All it seems like you did was slap in some free models and put nothing you made in it.

1 Like

Ok but its the exact dance from the game? They didnt animate it.