Roblox cannot start up. User code = 0x1

[quote] Shedletsky likely came to that assumption based on the content of this thread. I assure you this would be on the list of possible reasons, but it took a bit of research to find out what was causing this error for you.

I used to get this error all the time, it turned out that without specific drivers for my dual-core processor the game servers didn’t let me access them. I have no idea how or why that was the case, but it took shedletsky, myself and the support team with the aid of the engineers to figure it out. [/quote]It’s very odd it started at the same time as I got banned, and another guy had the same story.

And that’s how it got figured out, the support probably didn’t know the relationship. They’re not omniscient unfortunately, and they get countless requests for help every day.

I’m not stupid. I told them every single detail and I got a one line pre-generated response. I hope you can understand my frustration but nobody seems to have a solution for this.

Well, after a long discussion with Shedletsky we got this fixed. I was actually hellbanned. Everything works just fine now, thanks Shed!

2 Likes