Roblox Characters Turning into Noobs

However it appears to have fixed now in my game! :smiley:

1 Like

The shutdown seems to have fixed the issue, and the lag I was experiencing earlier

3 Likes

Probably servers malfunctioning a bit, hehe. It’ll be over sooner or later, and it was over when I posted this.

3 Likes

It’s happening again…

5 Likes

Studio is down as well

1 Like

Studio is unbelievably slow right now for me.

2 Likes

I just saw that all characters turned grey. :thinking:

4 Likes

…and then into noobs

But it all seems to be fine now.

1 Like

Been seeing this issue in almost every game I play. It’s definitely a Roblox issue.

3 Likes

I think Roblox might need to upgrade their servers. Theres been a higher load recently with so many people online.

1 Like

This could be to do with this:

2 Likes

Are people still seeing this? There was a problem earlier with the website that was causing character appearances to fail to load.

4 Likes

No, I haven’t been seeing it anymore.

1 Like

Bumping this cause this issue is reoccuring! Reoccuring

1 Like

It’s a minor hiccup of HTTP 500 internal errors on Roblox’s end. They should have this fixed soon!

1 Like

Still seeing this as of now. I checked the Server Network section of the dev console in our games and everything says 200, no errors in output, characters are randomly gray. I have yet to see noobs, but this is occurring site wide, in studio, and other locations.

Edit: This reply was posted super late because my internet is incredible.

This has happened again several times in the past couple of months, it’s across all games. I just wanted to confirm I have the same issue. They normally do a good job of fixing it fast. Has to be the funniest thing when you’re in one of the military group trainings I was in when it happened, trainer was pissed and didn’t realize until he reset what was happening.

2 Likes

This happened to me in 2019… just wondering if this is fixed now.

I think It was Kinda fixed But I see it here and there some times Like I believe last month it happened

1 Like