Roblox Chat AI tools

image @DarkkerDev

:robot: Chat AI tools.

BETA
it’s made for you!
reminder: this is initially to get feedback

coming soon

AI is all over the place these days, so it totally makes sense to bring it to Roblox, right? Well, guess what? It's already there! But why stop at that? I went ahead and added AI Tools to Roblox Chat using OpenAI’s Completions. Now, it can rewrite stuff, fix grammar (ew, who needs that in chats?), and even summarize things.

And hey, I even have a preview of how it looks in Roblox. Sure, it might not perfectly match Roblox’s design, but hey, it’s still pretty cool!

Preview

Café - Roblox Studio 2023-06-05 00-43-43 (2)

This marks the conclusion of the current development phase, and soon it will be made public for everyone to experience. So, what do you think of it? I’m eagerly awaiting your feedback, comments, and even your votes in the poll. Let me know how you rate this new addition!

How do you rate this from 0 to 10?

0 voters

How useful you find this?

0 voters

OpenAI’s completions

image @DarkkerDev

3 Likes

I think this is pretty cool. Especially for someone like me who cant stop typing at the speed of light! Hah!

1 Like

Cool resource! However, I don’t think there’s much use for this, as messages sent are usually quite short, and players don’t have the patience to wait 2-3 seconds to get an AI rewrite.

1 Like

and why would you even want this for a chat in the first place. you would need a translator for people that don’t speak the same lang. it would be weird if everyone is chatting in full sentences.

nice experiment

1 Like

I get it. Waiting a bit for the AI rewrite takes patience, but it’s usually fast, like 2-3 seconds + how quickly you can type.

Haha, fr! It would be pretty funny if suddenly players started using full sentences. Like, can you imagine the players saying, “Hello, fellow Robloxians, how may I assist you today?” instead of just “hi”?

I’ve actually thought about that too. Having a translator in Roblox would definitely be a useful addition. It would make it easier for players who speak different languages to communicate and have fun together. So yeah, I think it’s a cool idea to consider adding a translator feature.

I’m planning to add that feature soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you possibly include translation as a feature? This could help overcome the language barrier when serverhopping. (You would set your language then all text gets translated to that language)