Roblox CHATGPT game!

Hello, I have created a Roblox CHATGPT game and it works pretty well I will appreciate it if you were to play or test it.

9 Likes

I tried it out and its very broken i hit enter and nothing happened also it had the sound of my character walking soooo….

2 Likes

chat runs off the screen after 2 questions

1st question didn’t work and said project error

2 Likes

Cool game the UI is very nice. I like the bot too

1 Like

you can only jump and it works until like 4 uses for some reason

2 Likes

thats just the bot i dont know whats wrong and it doesn’t go off the screen because its a scrolling frame

You should really consider using the TextService’s filtering method. Learn more about it here: Text Filtering | Roblox Creator Documentation. When testing the game, I wanted to test if it will show up swear words and sadly it can:
Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 11.07.41
If you don’t want your account to be moderated or the game turned into [ Content Deleted ] then you have to filter the result

2 Likes

i did but i didnt full add the feature it just prints the text in the output

wait actually nevermind there is no filter for the bot but there is for the player

You should rather do it the other way round

1 Like

Oh my god, I was thinking of making my own games like this and I am so glad I managed to read this in time

I reckon both should have a filter as to make sure there is no threat of being moderated

It’s pretty funny how anyone can type all sorts of words in the chatbot, but the bot won’t answer.

1 Like

In terms of user input, not necessarily. This is only visible to a user and you shouldn’t care much for a kid who wants to put some profanities here and there. The issue is what the user receives - a response might be inappropriate for the user, therefore this should be moderated. Another thing is, let’s say if you moderate the request and a string of “How do I cook #######” is sent, it will either not make any sense or the bot response will be inaccurate.

If it were me, I would have really put

How to cook #### (4 letters :wink: )

Ill be dropping the source code soon (its very messy)

meth

i really hate how you have to have like 20 words to respond

7 months later cool. Now 5 months later