Roblox Client shows redundant tab bar above the game on mac

On macOS, there is a noninteractive bar (that I’ve only seen used as a tab bar) that appears at the top of the gameplay. Even if I go into Fullscreen mode, the bar is still there. I don’t know when it began appearing but it has just now made me want to make this post. All I have to do to make it appear is open any game and it appears 100% of the time.

I am on macOS Catalina but I have seen it happen on Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave and on a different computer.

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 6.33.21 PM

Please fix this as it really bugs me.

2 Likes

I have Mac and I am currently running Catalina, and don’t have this problem.
Maybe try:

• Restarting the Mac
  • Reinstalling roblox.dmg

Roblox has been reinstalled and this computer has been restarted a TON to no effect. This happens on Apple Computers I own.

1. What Mac do you have? (MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro.)
  2. What year was your Mac made? (You can find out by clicking the apple logo in the corner and then clicking About this Mac.)

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014) and this issue also happens on another iMac we have. (I don’t know what the mac is but it’s running Mojave and it isn’t that new.)

Sorry, I can only help with macs 2016+. I recommend you check out Apple’s support pages. That might help you!

I had this same issue and I found a fix.

1. Make sure the Roblox player is not in full screen
  2. Click the Window menu in the Menu Bar
  3. Click “Hide Tab Bar”

What fixed it. I just don’t know why it began in the first place.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.