Roblox clothing feedback

which plaid looks best? I’ll atleast add one or 2 to my store, so pick best and second best

9 Likes

The ones to the far right look like they have too many or too few stripes. I also like the belts with silver rather than brown, so I feel like the bottom left piece of clothing would be the best and the top center left shirt as second best. Second best because the stripes are too one-sided and weirdly inconsistent. Just my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :tshirt:

4 Likes

I think the bottom left, or bottom right look great. The other ones either aren’t even, or look not pleasing to the eye.

Hope this helped! :heart:

3 Likes

They all look amazing but if I had to choose I prefer the third one in the top row and the one underneath it.

2 Likes

Omg I personally like that too! I decided to use the bottom far left, bottom far right, and 3rd row top for my store :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The bottom left is my favorite. I like the crescent belt you added!

2 Likes

This is amazing but hard to choose which one is the best.

3 Likes

This is very cool I would totally buy it!

3 Likes

Thank u for the compliments guys! @bookmarks Once I’ve finished atleast 10 designs for shirt and pants, I will open my store. (So far 1 shirt, 1 pants) Thank you so much for taking interest! :heartpulse:

1 Like