ROBLOX Clothing / Photoshop "issues"

1. What do you want to achieve? Clearer clothing when exporting on Photoshop.

2. What is the issue? When exporting on Photoshop all of my text and images are very pixelated, almost to the point of being unable to read them.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Adobe Illustrator

Hi! I’m fairly new to creating clothing on ROBLOX and I’m pretty much just messing around right now and making some dumb shirts for my new game. I have noticed that when using Photoshop to create these shirts exporting them becomes very pixelated, and hard to read. I’ve also noticed in img.1 that the “Developer Lone” text is cut off, and the template dose not show this. (Please ignore the skin part as that was my fault for not cleaning it up better.)

I have tried to use Adobe Illustrator and exporting at 1x, but this still comes out as very very pixelated, dose anyone have any clue on how to fix this?

Roblox image compression is notoriously iffy. The image you provided is really clean, it’s possibly unrelated to how you are exporting the image.

Changing quality settings in studio can help. I’ve also heard roblox naturally compresses textures on r6 avatars, at least for ugc models.

1 Like

Ah ha! You’re insanely correct about it being ROBLOX studio. I’ve uploaded it on the catalog as just a test and it seems to be looking a lot better inside of games!

1 Like