Roblox crashes when exiting playtest

I don’t have access to the Bug Reports section of the fourm. I consider this a pretty urgent issue because it has caused quite a bit of frustration for the past few weeks, so I figured I should post it here to at least get some ideas on what could be going on.

For the past few weeks, Roblox has been randomly crashing when teleporting between games (e.g. teleporting into a game on Doors), or when ending a playtest on my game. There is no consistency whatsoever - sometimes it will go half an hour without crashing, sometimes it will crash after one restart. Roblox’s logs just cut out when they crash, with no details before the crash. I’ve looked at the event viewer, and every time it has something to do with a ucrtbase.dll, which I have found to be a Visual C++ runtime file.

Full log:

Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.789, time stamp: 0x2bd748bf
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000007286e
Faulting process id: 0x1a38
Faulting application start time: 0x01d96a6ecf983036
Faulting application path: C:\Users\<removed>\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-35a78caea5ee4581\RobloxStudioBeta.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: 65e926d5-f094-409d-a67b-e0495a2624fa
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I’ve tried everything I could, reinstalling Roblox, repairing Visual C++, and resetting my computer, all which did not solve the problem. I’ve seen that it may be a problem with audio, but that’s pretty important and not something I really can disable. I’ve seen other reports on this elsewhere on the internet. If anyone has some idea to what is going on, please let me know.

My computer specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F
Memory: 32GB Corsair RGB (32GB, 3200Mhz, DDR4)
Graphics Card: ASUS Phoenix 1050 Ti
Main Drive: 2TB Samsung 980 PRO
Secondary Drive: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO

When you reinstalled roblox, did you clear the roblox cache?

I remember that when I went into the game, some “Parts” just fizzled out, or the games just wouldn’t load, or the UI would just disappear, and that was related to Roblox and “Temporary Files”. But And I solved the problem and reinstalled Windows. I have an idea how to solve this problem, there are 2 ways 1. Remove roblox, clear the game cache, and reboot. 2. Reinstall Windows

I didn’t reset cache, but I have already reset my computer. The problem has still persisted, though it has only happened once since the reset. I guess I will see if this continues.

Try clearing the game cache again and see what happens.