[Roblox Critical] Roblox website seems to be down/slow

Roblox website seems to be down, lots of players are facing this issue.

I think this is due to the spike of Adopt Me’s players.

37 Likes

I started to notice multiple services failing including the MarketplaceService(502 Bad Gateway). Several assets were failing to load as well, noticed today.

The console can’t stop spewing out errors regarding the asset delivery endpoint.

The traffic is too high on Roblox.

4 Likes

Yeah, I can’t load the games page. Looks like over 1M People broke the platform.
I hope data store is not lost.

2 Likes

Unable to even visit roblox

8 Likes

Can also confirm, happening to me too. Seems like services are down.

5 Likes

Adopt Me has recently broken the record. ONE MILLION players! Concurrent! But now the Roblox home website doesn’t load games, and the Games page doesn’t show. In Discord servers everyone is having this issue. So I can confirm this is not only a few people but a lot.

Edit: mark as ROBLOXCRITICAL since it is preventing a lot of connections to studio/website, and apparently some data stores are down?

33 Likes

Guys guys cut it down. It is now confirmed that it is a site wide issue. If you have anything new to bring to the table that will be useful for engineers do post it. No need for “can confirm” 's thank you.

9 Likes

A reminder that this thread shouldn’t be used as a chat, as it’ll clog up replies. Unless you have something useful to Roblox engineers, then don’t post anything here.

7 Likes

MarketplaceService’s prompt methods are failing for me as well as the site issues.

6 Likes

TeleportService’s TeleportPartyAsync is no longer working, returning the same error everyone is getting above (which is… odd)

5 Likes

Whole website is slowly crawling to a halt for me. Can’t access certain assets from the catalog/library without loading issues, some aren’t even loading at all.

1m day
Happy 1M Day!

18 Likes

Our engineers are actively investigating the ongoing issues, thank you for the report.

64 Likes

Services appear to be recovering. :+1:

7 Likes

This opens the opportunity to alternate shutdown procedures, because that’s too many people disconnecting in one go, probably. One million is too much.

6 Likes

We will update once issues are resolved

23 Likes