Roblox cursor changer

I made a roblox cursor changer, in batch

wait, you can make THAT in batch?
yeah

the file:
robloxcursorchanger.zip (14.0 KB)

before you use it, you need to know the instructions.
Open that “cursors” folder
create a folder and name it to something
and create 4 files in the folder called, “ArrowFarCursor.png”, “ArrowCursor.png”, “MouseLockedCursor.png” , “IBeamCursor.png”
edit them, it should look like the built in cursors in roblox cursor changer
now open the .bat file, and enter the name of the folder
it should change the cursor and boom enjoy your new cursor!

also, If someone figures out how to get roblox’s latest version in batch, it would be a big help

1 Like

nice

also im 99% sure this is safe. Im pretty sure windows defender or whatever it’s called just does that on all .bat files.
scanned it with Norton and Malwarebytes. So nothing to worry abt

1 Like

This probably appeared because it modify’s roblox files (obviously lol) to change the cursor, just click more info and click run anyway

you can look in the source of the bat files so u can confirm its safe

I tried viewing the .bat file in vs code. But couldn’t find the open with thing while right clicking.

No click edit when right click, you don’t need vscode to view it just notepad.

yeah this isn’t malicious at all! Nice program. Tho I think you should make the ui more user friendly and make it easier to change the cursor

1 Like

I’m sorry but due to batch limitations, I can’t modify the UI. I can only modify the text color

What do you mean by that? It’s already easy to change the cursor, just type the folders name

i mean like, some people without explicate instructions wont know how to do this

I have to say it again- due to batch limitations I also can’t make it any easier, maybe I’ll try to make batch inject some PowerShell code for more freedom, but I’m still learning PowerShell.

yeah, u might want to make it in python instead. it’s way better.

1 Like

The problem is, you can’t inject py files if you don’t have the python program, it’s a nice language but I don’t know so much knowledge from it and the reason above

ah ok. i can write a simple python program that does this in like half an hour and send it to u in dms. just open up ur dms so I can dm u.

Sure but idk if bat could send arguments to it

Oh yeah also, it seems like you know batch, I might be wrong but do you know how to get roblox’s latest version in bat?

no, i dont know batch lol. i can just read code.

it’s really easy to learn, maybe patterns are kinda hard but still

UPDATE

due to the roblox upgrade, it broke this program, were trying to find a way how to get target directories of a shortcut with batch so this wont happen again, for now this will leave broken until a fix is released

Roblox studio cursor changer look

made it just for you