ROBLOX Customer service ignoring me?

Recently in July I did devexed and I put in the wrong banking information, so they told me the payment failed, so I went to my bank and got the correct info and re did all the information, I contacted roblox support and they said they would reprocess my payment as soon as possible, a few weeks go by and i email them again and they copy and paste the same thing “we will reprocess the payment as soon as possible” and now 2 weeks gone by and they haven’t said a word or done anything, and it’s been a month in total, I contact them and it feels like they are ignoring me. They just don’t respond to any of my tickets anymore either despite them saying a MONTH ago they would reprocess the payment. What can I do? Seems like no matter how many tickets I do they get ignored.

12 Likes

Ask to speak with a real representative.

Also, this is their method of not losing profits. They secretly don’t want you to DevEx because they’re basically giving away money.

4 Likes

Hello @24thAltar!

Roblox Customer Care receives 5000-6000 requests per day. Response times can be up to a week. But in your case, for some reason, they are acting in an unconventional way. I suggest you call Roblox Customer Service, leave them a message and they will call you back regarding your request (+1 888-858-2569).

Hope your problem is solved and that I could help!

Best regards,
Benjámin

6 Likes

The link you provided does not work and seems pretty much a malicious website as not being common within the community.

(UPDATE: The website in question seems to be trusted but it has nothing to do with Roblox-related issues between the user and the agent.)

1 Like

Fake news. And if you think this is an “malicious” website, I suggest you do some research before making such statements. :))

https://ir.roblox.com/governance/whistleblower/default.aspx

While providing another nonsense website (but being from Roblox investor websites) that is not even related, I have made an update after doing some research.

Furthermore, the website called “Lighthouse Services” is a third-party hotline service by the company “Syntrio, Inc.” — Although it is an interesting service, Roblox did not acquire nor it contains anything there to specifically give your review or try contacting an agent that will save your day by going to a website you don’t even hear in your life.

Respectfully, if you want to help someone with problems related to the communication between the user and the agent when it comes to the Roblox Customer Support Team, please provide concrete details about the website and/or other alternatives. If you consider yourself an “experienced” community member, you should be aware of your ways of communicating with others.

Now, don’t take this personally as after all, these are only my constructive criticism about the situation and how I feel that it does not significantly help. Hope you can understand!

2 Likes

What a fake news… You are not thorough enough.

1 Like

Then please provide delicate guides on how should I do it. I would be very grateful if you could do that! Your link you provided, where this discussion started does not work.

1 Like

You probably have the problem, because the link works.

1 Like

May you provide a video showcasing that it works?

1 Like

This website seems to have an insane number of 500 errors, also from the wording of the page and the other linked page, this is for employees, other people who work at Roblox and (possibly?) investors to file complaints, not the average Roblox user unhappy with their experience. The fact that this is on the investor website further supports that this isn’t for general use, although that is just my observation from looking a the site and may not be the case.

2 Likes

Yeah roblox service isnt just ignoring you, your not alone. I’ve sent an email about a unjustified voice ban, and they cant supply any information. So out of curiosity I requested my data which by GDPR regulations you can, and the company MUST supply you with your Personal Data, yet ROBLOX basically said “nah” as they just said they cant. :skull: its disguising how ROBLOX is getting away with it

5 Likes