Roblox decal upload problem

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

-I wanna learn why.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

This image is hack2png.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I’ve add disclaimer message to decal (now fixed)

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

I wonder why roblox warned me because of this image?
1 Like

it could be because of the name, try uploading it with a different one, for example, “decal”.

1 Like

Don’t name it “hack” Roblox don’t like this name. Change it to something like “Tablet” or something different that’s not to do with exploiting or hacks.

No it’s not the name. The warning is very valid if you look at the decal he uploaded.

1 Like

Could be because of the text saying ‘getting IP of user’ and ‘overloading the device’, that could be considered a threat or in this case a ‘scam’. Also, are you sure the numbers when translated to text is OK?

If you are very sure that this warning was invalid (which imo the warning was not invalid) then I’d recommend you contact support, they can also give you a more precise reason of why it was moderated.

3 Likes

This is just picture from my game, and number’s are just random.