Roblox decals taking several hours to be approved

Reproduction Steps

Upload any decal of any topic to the roblox website, either using game assets or the “Develop” page

Expected Behavior

I expect that the asset is approved in AT A MAXIMUM of two-three hours. It used to take minutes but has been drastically increasing.

Actual Behavior

It takes several more hours than expected. Around 5-7 hours, or worse.

in example, this asset was uploaded at around noon. It took until about 5-6 pm for it to be fully approved.

Issue Area: Catalog Assets
Issue Type: Other
Impact: High (In terms of workflow)
Frequency: Constantly

1 Like

I have been debating whether or not to make this thread for months now. The one-two hour wait was a nusiance, but still bearable. However, a SEVEN HOUR WAIT is completely absurd and has been messing up my workflow.

1 Like

I think it is because of people trying to bypass decals?!? Therefore, Roblox takes long to approve it now.

Been having the same issue with game icons, I now upload them to a different place, but If it doesn’t pend for long try changing a small pixel and uploading it again to see if that works, I have a t shirt and it’s stuck on pending LOL! I recommend doing what I said on top and waiting for a moderator to confirm the issue since there has been a lot of bypassing with ads etc

Hey, apologies for the late response, is this still happening?

Going to assume this is resolved. Please file a new issue should this reoccur!

I can confirm this issue is resolved. You can close the report now :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.