Roblox declining my icon?

So, I’m not sure if this is in the right category. But I spent alot on GFX and roblox just keeps blocking it, can anyone tell me how this is innapropriate?

1 Like

Did they give a reason for declining it? If not, you should ask them. I don’t see anything that could break their rules in it.

Nope, I didn’t get a warning or anything, it just keeps getting declined.

How could I ask them? I’m not sure how to contact them.

I think you need to go to: Support - Roblox, tell them your issue, and send a file with the picture in it for their moderation team to review.

did you upload similar things multiple different times?

I uploaded around 3, one icon for my main game, one thumbnail for my main game then one thimbnail for my training game and now when I try do the icon for the training game it gets blocked.

Make sure its not something to do with copyright as well as your not naming the file/name of it that’s something not appropriate to roblox moderation lol.

Maybe it didn’t work because it says, “Golosita,” which is: noun. greed [noun] a (too) great desire for food, money etc. greediness [noun] gluttony [noun] greediness in eating. It shouldn’t be because of that, but sometimes weird stuff happens. EDIT: Also, this might have to relate to the problem: Screenshot 2021-04-25 2.06.43 PM

1 Like

All of them had the same style, just different renders and text.

Oh, that’s weird because it let me upload the other ones that say “Golosita”, not sure though, I just renamed the file and uploaded it again, lets hope it gets accepted.

Any luck on that?

charssssssssssssssssssssss

I’ve seen people upload ones with bad words and Roblox never declined that so why is this getting declined?!?

Yup, worked, I censored out the watermark.