Roblox denied my audio. There's nothing wrong with it

"What do you want to achieve?"
I simply want to upload this audio to Roblox so I can use it in some of the games I play.

"What is the issue?"
The issue I’m having right now are the audios I’m uploading being almost instantly taken down by either Roblox moderation bots I assume, or some- Roblox moderator. I spent 280+ Robux trying to upload this audio, and I wont even get a refund when there’s literally nothing wrong with the audio. I just don’t understand why people also can literally upload racist/loud/bypassed audios but mine wont even get accepted. There’s nothing wrong with my audio.

"What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?"
I’ve tried many things, including changing the audio name, making the audio quieter, slowing the song down, uploading it to a group instead, and still no succession. I even censored a part of a song where there was no bad words, but it might’ve sounded like it. I’ve tried to find the issue on google to try and solve it but nothing helps. I even tried uploading as ogg, and mp3 and nothing helps.

TL:DR (too long, didn’t read): I’m uploading audio. However, it gets almost instantly declined for no reason. Won’t get a refund either.

2 Likes

is it being taken down by DMCA? it could be a copyrighted audio they’re automatically moderating off the platform.

It’s not being taken down by the DMCA pretty sure

Now, Roblox is claiming it’s inappropriate. How is it distorted?

May just be getting unlucky and whatever is filtering it thinks how the vocals are altered makes it seem distorted to get it bypassed. The vocals are pretty hard to make out, but it sounds like it’s referencing pills which would be inappropriate by Roblox standards

I’ve literally seen way worse get approved by roblox, so I don’t think that would be the issue to be honest, and if i mute that little part thats like less than a second long i doubt that rblx would still approve the audio.

The warn reason doesn’t really understand me as the audio doesn’t seem to have any distorted audio. Could you try contacting Mod_Review_Requests, I don’t know if this would help but I hope it will.

1 Like

That kind of sound is not allowed on Roblox. Roblox prohibits to use of loud and dodgy songs (Songs having unclear lyrics or, are loud). That’s why it’s going content deleted and don’t expect a refund as that was against TOS you can’t get it. According to your recent screenshot, the Moderator note is the same thing I am talking about.

1 Like

I dunno bro it sounds pretty clear to me, and i said i even tried lowering the volume. ive seen way worse getting on the roblox site

1 Like

Just listening to it. The words are kinda distorted plus it mentioned at 0:25 “pop a pill” and at 0:45 the word “suicidal”. This may be the issue just due to Roblox tos.

1 Like

i muted everything and it still didnt work

1 Like

The only solution then is to contact support and hope to talk to a human.

Ask Roblox Moderation support as nothing much can be done, they will try explaining you the situation.
According to me, they will tell you one of this
Distorted
Explicit
Lyrics are a little bit dodgy
Licensed
It was uploaded by someone before you

1 Like

The whole “just because x did y it’s okay to do it too” is not the right mindset for this situation.

For the record, the audio in question has broken ToS in many ways, most of which people above have already stated. For the sake of not making them look like a broken record, I don’t need to repeat them.

One thing I do feel like I need to repeat though is the fact that the audio itself is not very clear when it comes to lyrics. At the beginning of the song I have absolutely no clue what they’re saying. For all roblox knows, this could be some sort of inappropriate slur or phrase that isn’t easily found out. I don’t blame them for deleting this.

The audio also has high bass and does sort of sound like a bypassed audio in and out of itself. Roblox could just be getting mistaken because these types of audios literally all sound the same. Your best bet is to find a more clear song that has distinct lyrics, and that doesn’t reference things that break the ToS.

Edit

In regards of the refund, they don’t necessarily have to, because you DID technically break the ToS. Before uploading any audio, I recommend giving their Community Rules a read as well as the Terms of Service (although I believe that’s just how you use the Service, and not the audios themselves.)

Good luck.

3 Likes

Because the vocals are hard to hear and they have suspicion on you that you might be hiding bad words. Try removing the vocals and see if that changes anything