Roblox Dev Ex Support not responding to my requests to receive my 1099 form

Hello! I wanted to know if any developers have had issues with Roblox support responding to DevEx inquiries. I emailed Roblox multiple times and never received any responses and I am trying to get my 1099nec form for taxes since I use the DevEx feature. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if anyone knows how I could resolve this. Thanks!

When was the support email sent? If it has been over a month, then I think it’s best to try and make another one or ‘revive’ your old one.

Move this to #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support

Support times has not been the best recently…

I sent the last one like atleast a week ago or more. Roblox said 2-5 business days and never responded within that time and still haven’t as of now so I sent a brand new support email through the support website. I am just anxious Roblox won’t respond and I will get in trouble with the IRS

This all stems from the fact I filed my tax forms incorrect as a C Corporation [Didn’t know what it was asking me] And that was corrected in January to be Individual so I am at the mercy of Roblox support.

Hey. I have been trying to DevEx for the past month and Roblox support has been incredibly slow with me as well. I know multiple other people who are dealing with the same issue, and honestly I don’t know how much longer I can wait to receive a response

I got a response but the answer completely missed what I asked.