Roblox Developer Challenge 2023

The game has to be developed by the team members.

Good. This is an original and fun theme. I hope to win with my team!

Can we use open source modules/community resources/toolbox resources that were not created by the team or is all content within the game required to be created by the team?

give it some thought not a already made thing

I have a question, like if I wanted to make music with my friend, but he doesnā€™t use Roblox, would I be allowed? (Asking this because music usually needs more than one person to make (and also remove the solution))

You can use pre-developed resources as long as you have the right to use them and list them in the submission survey!

1 Like

I had a game idea but unfortunately, I donā€™t think I can make it in time and submit it.

Hey @Dede_4242, the game has to be developed by the team members.

Good luck for everyone and everything :four_leaf_clover:

But I mena not the Game itself, like the music for the Game, would that be allowed?
Iā€™m asking this because for music you often need a few people and they mig Hy not play Roblox or be Developers

This will be fun if theres any type of participation item

1 Like

Is there a limit of how many games can 1 team submit? Can we submit 3 games?

Hey! You can, but all of them must be created within the challenge time frame

1 Like

What about my question?
I really need a question, I want to be prepared for next year!

Just for clarification, can we work on the game after the 72 hour mark (Monday 10 AM pt) as long as itā€™s before the survey submission date (Monday 10 PM pt)?

1 Like

From what I understood you can, the important thing is that itā€™s in those 72 hours

I also have another question, letā€™s say in my Country the time the deadline is is night, letā€™s say I am not able to submit it before the deadline, if I donā€™t add anything to it, can I submit it after the deadline?
(What about if I submit it at 10:05?)

If you submit after the deadline, your submission for the game jam will not be valid. However, if someone sends in the right time, being right in time for both terms regarding the timezone, it is possible to make just in time.

1 Like

Think you guys should learn to pay your winners before starting new jams. Just a suggestion

Mmmmmh, okay, I was just courious