Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

I tried your game but it was really annoying to walk around in that big area without running and also I could not figure out where the goal was in level2 I got what I assume is the last key but I coulden’t find the door so I just quit, do you think you could spoil what the unexpected development was for your game exactly? Cos I don’t really feel like playing it again from the beggining

2 Likes

My game is right here!

Also not my game but I really liked this one, I 100% recomend

1 Like

Thank you for playing our game. I agree, it might become annoying when you’re walking around searching for keys.
Our game doesn’t have something like sudden events. As the title and description suggests, it focuses on the (currently three) differently styled and unique maps.
By the way: We didn’t use a single pre-made asset in our submission!

2 Likes

Hey I am unable to find the game can you help me find it? The game ID is “16114283208”

1 Like

Hey! Me @WaflSyrup , @YoshiInsanity and @M4d_Cow worked together on this paranormal game for our submission
It’s called Left to Rot and it’s a tooooottaly normal ghost hunting game in a toooootally normal haunted house.

It’d mean a lot of you checked the game out and considered giving us a vote <3
I’d also love to hear any feedback from anyone who checks it out!!

3 Likes

Thanks to all who played Game [W.I.P] if you enjoyed it please consider giving us a vote:

4 Likes

Work as a perfectly willing drive-thru worker in this PS2 styled game serving people their unexpected orders in my solo project Greasy’s Diner!

If you played my game, or beat it, it would be much appreciated if you could leave a like on the People’s Choice Voiting topic!

4 Likes

Here’s our team’s Project, BYTEZER0 is a open-world PvP-style FPS game,
where every player starts out with 3 sets of weapons, Primary, Secondary and melee
players can fight in an open-environment with a couple of weapons to unlock,
you can also get onto a leaderboard with the highest scores! and much more!

Link to our game: BYTEZER0
We hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it! <3

Voting Topic:

2 Likes

Our submission

2 Likes

Just a Friendly Reminder, definitely try out (and like) our game!

3 Likes

i’ll be making some noise here about our game if you dont mind:

our game “Late Night Hunger” is a short absurdist story-based game, where you get hungry at night. Of course there is a little twist…

Made by @BillyBobSkyWalker and myself.
There are no toolbox/premade assets used for this so please consider that when voting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

vote coldline copy real :exploding_head:

2 Likes

(I’m not a participant)

I’m afraid there’s nothing that can be done, since it would be unfair for one game to get a special message…

2 Likes

As a spectator, I’m not a big fan of just pasting 400+ games into a single thread and letting people vote.

I just don’t have the time to review every game, so I naturally just began looking at games that were already highly liked (especially the farming game). It seems to me that after the first ~12 hours, it’s become tough for games with minimal likes to rise without a large following/advertising base already.

EDIT: But overall, almost all of the games that are currently in the lead do deserve their likes. Just wished there was an easier and fairer way to do this.

2 Likes

Hey I noticed a few devs that have big communities posting their voting link and getting tons of votes because of it. Is this allowed? It feels incredibly unfair for people who cant just show a link to 1000s of people like that

4 Likes

Vangurdian - Roblox Check out our game and vote for it if you like it! It was really fun working with our team

2 Likes

Sadly it is allowed, one post has 76 likes currently and the 2nd highest post has around 20 and if you look at the people who liked it, many have expensive limiteds or are popular developers with millions of visits to their name. See my post for more detail: Roblox Developer Challenge 2024 - #1220 by WiseMatheu

2 Likes

We are at number 359 - doubt anyone will take the time to scroll - Win or lose, it doesnt matter. What matters is that we participated and it was an experience we won’t forget! So here it is again- Reflect-

6 Likes

Where is my game charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

is there way we can arrange a time to play this togather? it looks interesting

my time zone is JST but I almost always is up on 6 am so

3 Likes