Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Can’t find that. Max I have found is untitled farming game with 267 likes. (50 first randomly
clicked contained 43 peoples that are new, <24 hours dev forum accs)

This voting category looks like it’s competition only for famous people… Or for thouse who can bot their likes.

2 Likes

What they may cheating the likes and I get disqualified for acadently add non Dev forum members to the form who not helping us

2 Likes

Uh, that’s sad.

2 Likes

ok mb its 400 clicks on the game… but its 267 likes which is still a ton more than anyone else

1 Like

Hello Gu4rana,
I have submitted my experience “Obby Society” for the developer challenge, but I can’t find it in the list of experiences for People’s Choice Category.
I haven’t received any notification about being disqualified, and I don’t recall doing anything that results in my entry being marked invalid.
May I have an elaboration on why the entry could be invalid?

Update:
Apparently, it is actually in the game list, but it doesn’t show up in the search bar sometimes.

1 Like

Try mine out but it requires 2 players:

1 Like

Oops, sorry forgot to mention, you need 2 people to start, (I recommend you play on PC as that’s what we were aiming for.)

1 Like

unfair and rigged

3 Likes

That’s what people talk here. Some people, though.

2 Likes

Even if kinda within the rules i feel like this should be a reason for instant disqualification, something like this is nowhere near fair and just purely unsportsmanlike towards everyone that worked hard on their submission.

2 Likes

And I be discalified by filling in the frong persons

1 Like

oh great, another botched developer challenge. why do i even bother

1 Like

@Gu4rana do us all a favor and just end this farce. it’s worthless like this to keep it up.
over 90% of us are not going to win anyways, so dont give false hope to people by keeping the botted vote up

1 Like

reposted i think i misclicked the delete button

hey, im lead of the team behind untitled farming game, which as of 3PM CST on the 10th is currently winning the vote. theres some stuff i thought might be worth mentioning about our submission and this category.

untitled farming game, (which ill be referring to as UFG from now on), does not have any botted votes. we asked people to vote for the game through server pings and other developer friends, which you can see is allowed:

alongside many other games in this list, we decided to share the game’s link in hopes to get more players to play and vote for UFG, which has so far been going great, and the response to the game with more players has been amazing, and our team is planning on turning it into a full project.

i am, however, pretty disappointed with the inclusion of the People’s Choice category this year for the developer challenge. it’s amazing that we’ve been able to get this kind of a response for UFG, and we are all incredibly thankful, but i do realize the position we are in. i talk about this a bit more in a post on X.

there have been so many incredible projects submitted for this years challenge, and i wish everybody luck on each and every category presented this year. thank you for reading

2 Likes

Congrats on the instant win by a landslide, now we can watch it go to 1000 in like 3 days (or even less)

3 Likes

A story game inspired by STRANGER THINGS about government coverups and entiring dimensions out of this world however to manage your way through these dimensions you must use some unexpected methods…

2 Likes

average developer challenge experience

congratulations on winning people’s choice with 300 votes and 6 days left to spare :face_with_hand_over_mouth: i’m sure this represents what the people chose perfectly

why even have a people’s choice if the people voting go into it with a preconceived notion of what they want to vote for? it’s produced disgustingly skewed results and i don’t think anyone is or is going to be content with it

5 Likes

Here is our game!

roblox.com/games/16126639358/Sword-Chaos
Every round, there are 3 random unexpected twists!

If you enjoyed, feel free to like!

3 Likes

I may not deserve to win the choice voting but these two games do.

8 Likes

reminder that this is all just for a thousand bucks, which could be used on an actual small developer.
instead we get people having a petty fit about pocket change (considering they have the following to actually have an earning game)

2 Likes