Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Just confirming that the submission deadline is still at 4 PM PST, since the topic still says 3 PM PST

i think they forgot to update it

I have the perfect idea for this!

Yes, the new deadline is 4 PM PST. Thanks for pointing out!

1 Like

When are the results announced?

1 Like

Why wasn’t the extension more publicly announced? Wouldn’t of had a clue that it was a thing if one of my team members didn’t just notify me.

From what I can see, Roblox just edited the reply announcing the game jam starting, they didn’t make a new reply tagging us all to let us know.

Probably in two weeks at best, likely will be longer lol

1 Like

They didn’t tag the game jammers group in it, considering this thread has 500+ replies, that reply could have gotten lost easily.

1 Like

i guess u have a point

1 Like

Do we need to also list the audios published by roblox in the pre-made assets?

2 Likes

are we allowed to use scripts from other games we made?

When designing a character for this game jam, do I need to indicate every marketplace asset (hair, clothing, accessories) used in every character?

1 Like

Hi, does anyone need a scripter?

Ermmmm who asked you to point out that nobody asked

2 Likes

I posted my project to twitter under hastag robloxdev, I’m looking for a scripter who is great with teams, LocalPlayers, Remote Events and tools! I’m woking on the gui’s now. Hmu here, twitter, discord…same name.

This would be a lot easier if Roblox wasn’t giving me a 400 error on my models I’m importing!

If my game required four players to play, would it be judged fairly compared to games that only require one?

Our team has a question:

How would the people’s choice category work? How would they know the link to our game submission? Is there like a form or something?

how do i submit for voting? can i post my game here?

Probably we will post games in this thread after deadline