Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Our game:

Good luck everyone! Was a ton of fun working with my team under these constraints!

1 Like

Do I need to post my game here or is it optional? I see lots posting so thought I’d ask.

My team @Ince_FS , @Iru_u , @daiwok , @Rodro_FS

The game: The Seeker - Roblox

6 Likes

since @foodeggs7 isn’t here. Congrats to the fyn team. I wish them good luck

It is optional to post your experience here!

4 Likes

does editing the description count as updating the game? I wanted to revamp the game description

Our team:
@Pyronai
@SnowBootz
@nodiuus
@rshiba

Here’s ours… we didn’t finish at all! it was supposed to be a game about interacting with your future self through a portal that takes you a couple seconds into the future, and using your clone to interact with objects! Unfortunately we got way too overambitious… with the state it is in right now, it’s only got the very basic concepts in. Even if we couldn’t complete it, we had a ton of fun working on this, and we encourage anyone to check out the game for themselves!

we unfortunately couldn’t add everything we wanted. good luck to all the other teams!

Unexpected Deadline
Note: If you get stuck please rejoin

@HavocOmega @Kizurex @RedVFX @leesu220 @Ford_XO

I realized I didn’t set the server limit. I had to update it just after the deadline. Does that eliminate the game’s eligibility? I couldn’t find the setting. But it was crucial for it to be a solo game.

2 Likes

Our game:

You were just hired for the new Roblox moderation job! Edit players’ messages as they type them to help make Roblox a better place.
Good luck everybody!

3 Likes

it changes the Updated date on the page so just don’t do that

same here, hope it’s okay for us

Check out this fun simulator!! :wink:
This was a lot of fun but we didn’t have time to finish everything we planned sadly.

Best of luck to you all!

1 Like

@Gu4rana Hey! When will the results come out and how will be able to vote on other games? and also is it bot proof for the voting system. Feels like some people will bot the votes… :grimacing:

This was my submission. Have fun!

this was my first ever gamejam and I had an absolute blast. @WaflSyrup, @YoshiInsanity and @M4d_Cow y’all were so much fun to work with. Wafl you should totally post the game link here

Yes, please do not update any details.

1 Like

people will bully us for how low quality it is

1 Like

I updated the bio before the 7pm mark, but a minute or two after I submitted it. Am I still good or?

Theres a mispell in the name lol. Can I get one of the hosters to answer the question? I want to edit the name and description