Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Im gonna participate and try to win gl everyone!

3 Likes

You got me rethinking my choices :rofl:

4 Likes

Solo teams are allowed. They just said teams must have 1-5 people implying that you are allowed to solo team

3 Likes

whats the topic of the challege

2 Likes

I dunno, no one knows. They’ll announce it on the start o’ the challenge

4 Likes

Is there any sort of limit to this?

4 Likes

I need to break the process from my game from previous game jam this game will be in beta in the summer it’s now ready for the first tests I hold it simple this time I’m not made a game to complete but I do this game jam with the same team as previous time I also will thank @PlanetLumaLee @bri9adeiro @Gu4rana and all others who organised the previous game jam I found a Dev team now trough this game Jam and we gonna further with making games and my team member help me alot with scripting I can’t wait to make the game for the game jam

2 Likes

Cool! Is it the dream game jam or another one?

2 Likes

Connect game jam 2023 parallelism theme

3 Likes

i didn’t do that one but I’d love to see your game when it’s released! what’s the link?

2 Likes

Aww yeah this will be fun!

I look forward to making a cool game and sharing it with the cool people of roblox

4 Likes

We lock the game soon for testers only to protect from players join and never come back cuz its unfiniched the ui needs to be reworked and the building system needs made if you want you can be a tester

But O now the loading screen not working I broke it I try to fix it today if not I disable the loading screen I has made a script that clone it from repli first and not show in edit but the script for the loading screen not working now correct

You can join the group and respond for tester and for how long you will test you get early access to new functions too if you want to test

Edit: @KadenBloxYT I fixed the loading screen I has renamed the screen Gui a
But not in the screen it’s working now

5 Likes

So I’m looking for a builder for my entry, I don’t care how much experience you have I just want to put in a decent entry. If you can help dm me (I don’t have discord)

3 Likes

finally a time i can challenge myself on a new game idea,.,…,…

Optionally looking for a map builder if possible, also a scripter would help

4 Likes

Can it affect the score if we use this @Gu4rana

What if my place updated after it previous time it be updated after it trough the Dev hub I think by a team member

And may a translator translate this who not be in us team

2 Likes

It says that a team must consist of 1 to 5 people, does this mean you can do it alone? I just want to be sure.

3 Likes

Yes, you can. But the post said it is not reccomended

4 Likes

I’m still looking for a team. I can model and build, but mostly I also could do minimal rigging, animating and particle effect-making.

3 Likes

Do you want to join me and @foodeggs7?

4 Likes

:boom: Looking for a team :boom:
I have made contact with a few people already, but I am still looking for more team members of any skill set. Message me here on the forums or on discord @autterpop. with what skills you have, how good you are at that.
Beginners or non-experienced people are welcomed as long as you’ll try
Good luck to everyone participating and I look forward to working with some of you.

3 Likes