Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

the dedication is crazy, i just didn’t sleep during the second half (worth it)

3 Likes

I still can’t believe our game broke at the last minute :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: At least I get my participation medal.

3 Likes

i have strict parents so i had to go to sleep and i was probably having 160 wpm when typing the last few scripts for our game lol

2 Likes

Wait shoot is this going to make the forums crash again

1 Like

THAT’S SO REAL BRO, i was WIDE awake during the last few hours lmao

1 Like

what was the reason the forums crashed last time again?

1 Like

I think too many people trying to access it. Now that I think about it it would’ve happened by now.

2 Likes

yeah I thought so

1 Like

woah whoever made journey jitters definetly should win. the game is AWESOME

3 Likes

Hey thanks so much! Its so cool that out of 440 games you liked for mine, never thought I would get this much support for the game as a solo dev…

3 Likes

we were all absolutely losing our minds that night. I was running purely on coffee and wasn’t sure what I could start to make the atmosphere better that I’d be able to finish :sob: goodness gravy those last 15 minutes were STRESSFUL. I wasn’t sure if we were gonna finish

1 Like

I had same situation XD. My workspeed at start was big, and at the end it got increased greatelly. I spent last 5 minutes before sleeping on “MOVE” rule, and only thing I which I wanted to do after that is levels.

Anyways, I wish everyone good luck! =D

2 Likes

My team (well, I wasn’t part of it, but my friends) had the same issue too lmao).

2 Likes

Just wondering why our submitted game is not in the list

2 Likes

Did you try searching with your game id? It usually doesn’t pop up if you search the name

1 Like

bruh where are the results. they were supposed to come out yesterday

4 Likes

I tried doing it for them

2 Likes

anybody else just stalking this topic waiting for results to drop?

6 Likes

anybody else just stalking their crush? I mean yeah I am also stalking it cuz Im waiting for the results

3 Likes

Same - I want to see results. But I think judges think what to do with people voting - it went crazy, and it will be hard to make decision, and even harder to tell it us…

4 Likes