Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

Congrats to the winners! It was worth trying out a challenge for this year, so I’m looking forward to next year’s!

3 Likes

im never doing anything with this game again

5 Likes

Yeah but the music carried tho
And yes thank you @jasper_creations

3 Likes

valid honestly, track is a banger
super happy to have won people’s choice, thank you all!

5 Likes

Thank you for honorable mention :black_heart::white_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats to all winners/honorable mentions!

I had a blast coming up with ideas and making my game solo, saw a lot of neat ideas and good games out there taking advantage of this unique/challenging theme. Amazing job everyone, can’t wait for next year!

5 Likes

when i read honorable mention i instantly heard “numero uno” in my head

1 Like

Honestly, I was expecting Game[W.I.P] to win most immersive lol. Kinda bummed that my teams game could win but we got featured in a popular tiktok video so I’m glad!

Would appreciate if you guys can check it out and give us some feedback :))

9 Likes

wow creators insanity is a super awesome nice and skibidi game
(I was totally not apart of the team)

4 Likes

I like the game, however the selection boxes are hard to click because of how small they are, and occasionally the voice lines cut off. I can’t get past the level, but if you want to expand on the game a map creator and community maps would be cool. It has a lot of potential.

3 Likes

Great work everyone! All these games were made so well and I can’t wait for future GameJams. Congratulations to the winners. :coffee:

2 Likes

Untitled Farming Game deserved people’s choice, Amazing game by Riker & Jasper (as always).

3 Likes

Did they pay you to say that?

4 Likes

congratulations to all of the winners! i may not agree with the final decisions made (dear bodi and game deserved a spot imo) but it was fun to see and test everyone’s games! better luck for us next year i suppose, and i can’t wait to see what’s coming up for the next challenge(s)!

3 Likes

The selection boxes are using Roblox Handles which cannot be adjusted much, I am working on fixing the voice lines right now!

2 Likes

No… why do you think that im paid lol?

1 Like

It’s another fun short project to do! congratulation to winners. I am looking forward for next challenge.

1 Like

im really happy with how i performed, although i didn’t win, second honorable mention is pretty good. The event was really fun and I hope i can do it again next year.

1 Like

can someone tell me what the tech in the best use of tech winner was? I thought they only counted games with new roblox features like unions and such

1 Like

this game was guaranteed from the beginning to get global citizenship award since the beginning (the emojis)

3 Likes