Roblox Developer Console [FromLegoUniverse's Edition]

I have been seeing some of the posts that are about wanting us to control who sees the server output for the developer console and things like that, and a tool I have found extremely useful is client speed, server speed, and ping. So I figured why not make something out of all of that? After about 15 minutes of understanding how it works and making it work on a level 2 permissions level, I got to work on this…

Features added to Local Console:

1. Configurable filter list for messages that don’t get logged

Features added:

1. Configurable filter list for messages that wont get logged (separate from Local Console)
  2. Admin list for who can view the list
  3. Setting to make it so anyone can view the server output

Features removed:

1. Command bar

Features added:

1. Server Speed
  2. Client Speed
  3. Frames Per Second
  4. 2x2 vs. 1x5 set up

Features removed:

1. Server stats (Level 7 permissions needed)

All you need to do is insert this model into a place where server scripts run. The configuration is a ModuleScript inside the server script.
As for the hot key to activate it, it is F3. Changing that is closer to the end of the local script (and yes, the console may turn on when you do Shift + F3). Any thoughts?

Is this FE-compliant?

It’s nice, but one of the big appeals to the default console is that I don’t have to add anything to my places, it’s just always there.

Works with FilteringEnabled, and works without it.

[quote]
It’s nice, but one of the big appeals to the default console is that I don’t have to add anything to my places, it’s just always there. [/quote]
I have no way of changing that…

[quote]
It’s nice, but one of the big appeals to the default console is that I don’t have to add anything to my places, it’s just always there. [/quote]
I have no way of changing that…[/quote]
Sorry, I don’t mean to come off as ignorant. I realize you cannot change this. But if this wasn’t the case, I’d use yours in a heartbeat in all of my places instead of just some.