Roblox Developer Forum Logo Updated

I see what you mean, but in my opinion, it’s actually a smart move to use the studio icon for the developer forum. However, they should add some custom text, either made out of some flat design icons which represent the creative community on Roblox, or at least something that fits the Roblox branding a bit more.

Something like this letter A is what I mean:

10 Likes

2 Likes

In my opinion the faded blue of the logo looks more professional than the super neon original colour.

9 Likes

Anyone else noticing this, it still lives on…

6 Likes

The forum makes use of “dynamic favicon” which has the new icon, but the HTML is cached/pre-generated serverside with the (old) static favicon. Seems like the browser (usually?) picks the first icon tag it finds, which is the pregenerated one.

no idea when that static HTML stuff is refreshed though

2 Likes

I disagree, change is welcome, but the blue logo is so heavily associated with Studio it just isn’t a favorable change.

9 Likes

Looks like the site favicon was just updated. Looking good.

10 Likes

I feel that the blue logo is more so intended to be for the developer side of Roblox in general.

2 Likes

The only problem I’m worried about is that some brands I use, use the same/near shade of blue and I keep clicking on the wrong tabs :laughing:

2 Likes

The logo has room for improvement

3 Likes

devconcept

i think something like this works better ?

14 Likes

I believe someone already posted the idea.

3 Likes

not exact, i checked

Do not necrobump announcements