Roblox Developer Forum Logo Updated

Why don’t you make the same image, but with smaller individual pieces?
Perhaps each side of the shape could be a different pattern, resembling different ways of coming to the
same conclusion?

ROBLOX provides the tools
Corridor
The community provides the imagination

9 Likes

To be quite honest, I really dislike this new logo update. In no way is it any different from the studio logo.

What would probably look better is the studio logo both red and blue along with the letter “D” in the center of it.

7 Likes

my eyes

14 Likes

I personally like the new logo. It’s much cleaner and represents the creator community a lot better.
Since everyone’s making their own fan rendition, I thought of one that’d represent the “mold” that creates the Roblox icon–which I believe best represents generalized development and the creators.

Fan-made Title Logo

Fan-made Icon

devf_fan2

The tilt is not perfect, I don’t know the correct angle lol

42 Likes

I think this is a better variant.

44 Likes

can we actually fix this first, it’s the most annoying thing ever. I tend to keep the wiki page for APIs open but now I just bookmark it because it doesn’t even correlate the modern Roblox logo.

1 Like

Yo this look awesome.

2 Likes

It is pretty funny though, that we’re talking so passionately about a tiny little detail, that I personally never paid notice to prior to this.

.>_(\

What about people that got in here without studio related development skills?

4 Likes

The logo stands for “developer”, not necessarily only for Studio. Studio uses the icon because it is development software for Roblox.

3 Likes

This looks very professional.
It clearly relates to Roblox Studio but is something new.
I would be fully on board to use this logo instead of the current one.

4 Likes

This is great too!

3 Likes

Please can we use this one at the very least?

2 Likes

Omg I love it, its almost perfect :smiley:

2 Likes

I really like this one! It’s a really cool concept

Really nice.
(P.S.: Don’t quote me on this, but I think the angle is 10 degrees)

I thought it was 15 degrees, however I might be wrong and I have no idea where I heard it from (probably twitter).

1 Like

I don’t mind the new logo.

At the same time, some logos made by users here are super awesome.
I’ll probably use stylish to mod those in.

2 Likes

I understand that Roblox was going for something like these:

07 AM

but some slight changes could definitely be made to this new logo to make it look a bit more appealing.

edit:

Why not at least change the font to something that would fit the brand more?

(colors are off but i’m too lazy to change them)

25 Likes

I mean, even google has a custom icon for the developer side of things, the Play Store dev icon is completely different from the normal dev console icon as well.

Having different icons for separate branches is common in major companies. With Google’s Play store, and everything relating to it, they have varying version of the Play Button/Icon. It helps distinguish it at first glance…

8 Likes