Roblox Developer Forum Logo Updated

I like this one a lot more than the former.

IMG_7938
good night sweet prince

73 Likes

I like the logo but the “developer” font looks really unprofessional and like it was just added in word, more so in the one where the word “developer” is below the logo.

8 Likes

Changing with the main square logo sounds good, but wouldn’t it be good an unique one? Related to the original and studio’s logo obviously but why just the studio logo?

There’s some nasty aliasing on the third one (the 664x664 one).
The rest look fine though. Have a look at some closeups:
afbeeldingafbeeldingafbeelding
I dislike how “nothing” it is, and I don’t get why text is in there at all. Usually text formatting is prescribed and then actually done according to context, not baked into the logo.
Can’t the Discourse topbar icon be an svg, anyway? I think it should be.

14 Likes

I’m half and half tbh. It does look good with the Studio logo, but I also liked the uniqueness of the previous logo.

1 Like

Only one bother, is the text necessary in this instance? It’s quite small / looks low quality image

21 Likes

So many jokes being stolen
aaa

3 Likes

I don’t really like it, too minimalist and its just the roblox studio logo. Would be better if the logo was flipped and had a different color to make it not just the roblox studio logo.

13 Likes

Thanks for keeping the Roblox branding consistent.

P.S. Making suggestions will be a lot more effective at getting your concerns addressed than only posting your concerns.

4 Likes

You know what would be cool? Something like this. Uses the Roblox red and the Studio blue.
dev

70 Likes

how does that make sense

2 Likes

Meh, the red/blue mix looks more tailored to users under age 10. IMO the solid blue is really nice because it’s regal and more in-line with a developer theme like Visual Studio’s color scheme.

7 Likes

Honestly not very attractive or appealing imo.

47 Likes

“Developer” seems pretty arbitrary. why is that text there? why doesn’t it say “Developer forums” instead? why is it just “Developer”

13 Likes

It’s so… lifeless…
I’m guessing the aesthetic is supposed to be something professional-looking, but it’s so antithetical to the whole “fueling the imagination” theme that creation on roblox is supposed to be.

15 Likes

Why couldn’t we just move forward with something new? Something that will shape the face of Roblox (quite literally) for the next generation? I made a design and I put * some * thought into it…

Here it is for everyone to see:

My suggested logo

anthrodevforum

34 Likes

Eh. Not the best thing. I liked the old logo. @DurstAuric’s red/blue logo in reply #34 is something I think would be a lot better.

Having the studio icon alone doesn’t make this program feel unique. The red/blue icon might show that the people here are responsible for making the games that people on Roblox generally enjoy playing. Almost like linking the playing side to the developing side.

6 Likes

Maybe a different solution could just be to retain some features from the old logo and add them with the new one.

E.G. the circuit line thingies on the outside of the old logo.

I’ll provide an example when I get on PC.

3 Likes