Roblox Developer Forum Logo Updated

It’s good if we’re looking at the transversal Roblox consistency when it comes to logos.
Yet while the studio logo is a good base, it needs something more.

Can we have the “Forum”/“Forums” word instead?

5 Likes

I prefer the old one more. :confused:

2 Likes

It’d be cool if we changed the header bar to have a dark theme:

52 Likes

Night mode for DevForum!

17 Likes

i think the studio icon is the right choice, but the “Developer” text seems really off.
i feel like “forum” should be added to the end of the full logo, and all text removed from the logo with the text underneath so that it was just the icon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

We should probably get a colour shift of the categories to match this. The colour scheme is worked around the old colours, not this new style.

3 Likes

I’m starting to agree with everyone else – the “Developer” text looks really awkward. I don’t think adding “Forum” to the side like this:

looks very appealing either. Maybe we could just change “Developer” to “Devforum”? Just remove “Developer” on the last logo though because it’s barely readable when scaled down and is just clutter.

20 Likes

Was the favicon already updated? (yes i cleared the whole cache/cookies/etc of Google Chrome)

8 Likes

I don’t even want to see the favicon version of the new logo… it’s just gonna be the studio icon lol

6 Likes

This one might be a stretch, but oh well. Best I could come up with.
dev2

50 Likes

I wish it was separate looking from the studio icon. I loved the yellow and red colors, I hope you could incorporate that into this logo.

Also I dont like how it just says “developer”, it has to say “devforums” or something like that.

7 Likes

Maybe something like this?

Just make it look like it’s being “built”.

66 Likes

I sure do miss the old Developer Forum logo.

5 Likes

Ooh, now that I like more. I think the developer forums should keep the orange/red sort of idea, rather than blue. I’m not really a uhh… well, logo designer, so mine were just rough ideas.

6 Likes

*built

And yeah, the shape does seem better when it’s something unique…

2 Likes

Do you like the new devforum logos?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

I’m also in the process of making my own devforum logo to differentiate between that and studio.

10 Likes

the corporation now links the reds to the facet of playing (playerbase in general) and blues to the developer base (studio)

Given that, having the devforum logo blue is the best approach - the goal is to show a consistent image.

But as I stated above, the studio logo without anything else won’t do the cut

4 Likes

The studio icon, is meant for Roblox studio which you develop games in. So it makes sense for it to use the developer icon for the developer forum does it not?

5 Likes

Yeah but it doesn’t make sense to make a new entity by copying an already existing logo and adding some text :wink:

13 Likes

The logo makes sense but the “Developer” text feels really weird. Something like “Dev Forum” would make a lot of people feel better about it

16 Likes