Roblox Developer Shirt

Hello guys so I made this Shirt that is for developers and I was just wondering if you could give me some feed back on it. It was just a quick thing really because I had the idea to do something like this with a developer shirt so it’s not very detailed. The shirt is not for sale yet but if you want to message me or something and I will send you the link when I have finished it off completely and put it on sale.
download (1)
download (2)

I have been thinking about making the text a little bigger and adding something to the arm or something to make it just a little more detailed but I do not want it super detailed as it is supposed to be just a very simple shirt.

3 Likes

Looks nice, but the fact that is is just pure white kinda turns me away from it.

I would change it to be a shorter sleeve, as a pure white long sleeve isn’t appealing to others.

Nice work though!

2 Likes

The reason I made it pure white is like it is what I think developer colors are like. What colors do you think would be good?

it could be made into more of a shirt, like now its just all white covering the entire body with a logo and some text on it. sleeves,neck area, pattern, material, could be added

1 Like

It’s not super interesting, it’s just the Studio icon and “Developer” text. The pure white is also not that great, either. I’d recommend turning it into an actual shirt with a design instead of pure white, then people have a reason to wear it.

If that’s not the intended purpose, then it’d probably be better off as a t-shirt so that people can wear it in any way they desire. Although I’m pretty sure there’s already tons of Studio icon t-shirts, so making it into a designed shirt is a better idea.

Yes there are lots of T-Shirt with the logo but I wanted to make a simple nice clothing a developer could wear.