Roblox Development (Closed)

@Juuuses i like the style of your work, it is somewhat unique. I would appreciate it if you joined my group and when required i will contact you for some GFX projects. Thanks.

1 Like

Wow those are quite nice, well done.
Contact me privately on the devforum to discuss this further.

on thank you a lot i will if you want you can also add me on roblox to chant my name is supermanaymany

Hi tahmid, your work is nice and the prices are quite fair. Join the group above and i will put you as a GFX artist then when required i will contact you for some GFX work which needs to be done. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m interested in being Lead Developer Manager , please contact me on discord if you able DeHarchy#4969

@ORden_Test1 i contacted you privately

Are you only looking for 1 person in each department?

Thanks and I’ll have to join the group tomorrow because the Roblox verification is broken at the moment. And I also gotta go now, so hope to talk more with you tomorrow!

2 Likes

@lostlid as soon as there is 1 person for each job, developement will begin however there can be multiple people in one job role except for the managerial/lead job roles

@Tahmid_saad Okay thats perfect. Bye.

1 Like

Can I contact you via devforum Dms?

Done, I joined the group, you can accept my request.

1 Like

@lostlid yes you can do that whenever you like.

hey im interested in the clothes designer but i have a little issue that i will discuss in discord jailbreak#7767

Alright, I’ll contact you if I have any questions.

Hey there!

I’d like to apply for the development team manager position and the programmer position.

I’ve got 6 years of experience in scripting and 3 and a half years of experience in UI and have been the development manager for many projects!

I’m flexible with timing however my timezone is GMT + 2 so that may affect when you see me online/offline.

Depending on what type of game you’d like made, I charge based off of timing and complexity. I would like more details on what type of game you’d like made as this post didn’t explain much. (I do not animate professionally as an add-on.)

@Sudden_Demise please check messages on roblox devforum.

Pretty interesting, check my recent post.

@Mafios0InCity hi, i looked at your recent and i can see that your pretty skilled at building, the model yacht that you made was amazing. I would like to hire you, join my group and we can all grow as a team. Private message me how much you charge.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.