Roblox Development (Closed)

I’m interested in being Lead Developer Manager , please contact me on discord if you able DeHarchy#4969

@ORden_Test1 i contacted you privately

Are you only looking for 1 person in each department?

Thanks and I’ll have to join the group tomorrow because the Roblox verification is broken at the moment. And I also gotta go now, so hope to talk more with you tomorrow!

2 Likes

@lostlid as soon as there is 1 person for each job, developement will begin however there can be multiple people in one job role except for the managerial/lead job roles

@Tahmid_saad Okay thats perfect. Bye.

1 Like

Can I contact you via devforum Dms?

Done, I joined the group, you can accept my request.

1 Like

@lostlid yes you can do that whenever you like.

hey im interested in the clothes designer but i have a little issue that i will discuss in discord jailbreak#7767

Alright, I’ll contact you if I have any questions.

Hey there!

I’d like to apply for the development team manager position and the programmer position.

I’ve got 6 years of experience in scripting and 3 and a half years of experience in UI and have been the development manager for many projects!

I’m flexible with timing however my timezone is GMT + 2 so that may affect when you see me online/offline.

Depending on what type of game you’d like made, I charge based off of timing and complexity. I would like more details on what type of game you’d like made as this post didn’t explain much. (I do not animate professionally as an add-on.)

@Sudden_Demise please check messages on roblox devforum.

Pretty interesting, check my recent post.

@Mafios0InCity hi, i looked at your recent and i can see that your pretty skilled at building, the model yacht that you made was amazing. I would like to hire you, join my group and we can all grow as a team. Private message me how much you charge.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.