Roblox Devsense - A roblox development and community podcast

Logo

What is Roblox Devsense?

Roblox Devsense is a podcast that revolves around the development and community of the Roblox Development Community. We work with the community members to create episodes about them and their developmental techniques.

Episodes

The “OOF” sound argument

Information

Season: 1
Episode: 1
Duration: 05:49
Guest: n/a

Description

In this episode I talk about the copyright issues between Tommy and Roblox and give both sides of the argument and try to see who’s in the wrong.

Listen Here

n_arc

Information

Episode: 2
Duration: 30:35
Guest: @n_arc

Description

In this episode I sit down with n_arc (@n_arcRBX) and talk about his development life, some strategies that he uses while developing and the way that he creates an income while commissioning his work. We will also talk about some drama that we experienced with a development group while working together.

Listen Here

Roblox Devsense Changes

Information

Episode: 3
Duration: 02:09
Guest: n/a

Description

In this short episode we will be going though what should be expected for changes in Roblox Devsense and how you could get even become a guest!

Listen Here

Social Media

Twitter @RBXDevsense

Becoming a guest

We currently have applications open for anyone to apply to! Just read over our requirements to become a guest at our information document and press on the application link!

Information Document: Roblox Devsense Information - Google Docs

Current Places to listen:

13 Likes

I REALLY like this idea. I checked the podcast and was wondering when you upload?

3 Likes

Hey! We upload every other Friday with episodes varying from Q&A’s from fans to Interviews with developers!

3 Likes

Apple Podcasts

We’re now available for listening on Apple Podcasts!

1 Like