Roblox Discord Open Source Bot | V2 | Advanced!

I am not forcing you to get it, its upto you also everyone can get it, stop showing impression please… with this bot others can learn, also everyone wants there own bot and everyone have different thinking…

also make sure to read this before complaining

1 Like

Its not a discord bot, download the file and read ‘readme’ this bot is made with noblox.js

I read through the V1 Comments.
Like I said you got the right intentions , but if people wanna learn code or see something like this , there’s youtube and qbot etc.

i said everyone have different thinking…

Replies on what I’ve seen on this post

Doesn’t this throw a capcha?

I don’t trust .rar files at all as most sketchy exploits use .rar files

My personal reply

Multiple bots that have this type of nature already exist in the world. They are also much more trusted and safe. For example, look at qbot. The bot is open sourced, and you can look at the source in GitHub, so that you’ll know that it’s trusted. This bot is also barely customizable compared to qbot. There’s also multiple close sourced bots (Like Viper) that is trusted by multiple. Sorry to say this, but I don’t think I’ll use this anytime soon

1 Like

its upto you did i force you to get it? also no… exploits uses rar and other files too… See the entire topic first… Don’t act like you are smart… Theres a Virus total link.

Read this post

1 Like

First off, please CORRECTLY read the post. OP posted a virustotal scan for the file on request. Second off, this bot is open sourced. Qbot is better I will agree, but if you don’t like the lack of functions on this bot you can simply suggest an addition of a command.

1 Like

Just saying, we’re all giving you tips and tricks to help you be successful. You’re starting be a bit rude and you’re giving attitude to those that are trying to help you. We have all given you clear and respectful tips so you can understand why people may not like this product. Take these tips and messages and use them to help your bot grow and become successful, otherwise, this will never go anywhere.

I know it’s open sourced, though I would rather see the source on a place like GitHub rather than a rar file. Virustotal can also bring false positives

Don’t even try to do that “don’t think your smart card” as that’s just being ridiculous. I don’t trust rar files for that reason, and then you question how smart I am? What a joke

We aren’t complaining though, learn the difference between criticism and complaining before calling someone out for complaining

A

Stop deterring people from OPs Bot.

I don’t think that really matters since I made a bot with 40-50+ commands using that syntax and it loaded just fine, no visual performance issues. It was also running on a vps when 1 gb of ram and 20 gb (I think) of storage.

I’m not? I’m just stating my opinion on why I don’t like .rar files

1 Like

There is a virus total link explaining that it’s not a virus.
And you keep deterring people from @xXAlexDeveloperXx bot.

It seems that there is a Bug on the Error Handler with accepting people in Roblox Groups. It also doesn’t really manage to do real shouts.

It says, it would accepted the Member who was not requesting to join.image

With that, the Error that gets shown in my output is:

Unhandled promise rejection: Error: The group join request is invalid.
at C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\noblox.js\lib\group\handleJoinRequest.js:31:18
at tryCatcher (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\util.js:16:23)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:547:31)
at Promise._settlePromise (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:604:18)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:649:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:729:18)
at _drainQueueStep (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:93:12)
at _drainQueue (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:86:9)
at Async._drainQueues (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:102:5)
at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Disc-Bots\discordBot_DK_Mangment\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:15:14)
at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:456:21)

The Shouts are… special…

Also maybe add a clear shout command.

I’m just gonna leave this here. I think you should read up on all of my recommendations again. I like your bot a lot, I just think you should read up on my suggestions! Hope it helps! :smiley:

@xXAlexDeveloperXx

I run into a strange and freaking long error, lol.
You must be familiar with it i think

Big chunky code

C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2>node index.js
Warning: No Roblox warning detected in provided cookie. Ensure you include the entire .ROBLOSECURITY warning.
(node:11684) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error [TOKEN_INVALID]: An invalid token was provided.
at WebSocketManager.connect (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\websocket\WebSocketManager.js:133:26)
at Client.login (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\discord.js\src\client\Client.js:222:21)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
(node:11684) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v20.8.1 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
(node:11684) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Failed to validate cookie: Are you sure the cookie is valid?
Ensure you include the full cookie, including warning text.
Unhandled rejection Error: Error: You are not logged in.
at C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\noblox.js\lib\user\setCookie.js:22:15
at tryCatcher (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\util.js:16:23)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:547:31)
at Promise._settlePromise (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:604:18)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:649:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:725:18)
at _drainQueueStep (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:93:12)
at _drainQueue (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:86:9)
at Async._drainQueues (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:102:5)
at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (C:\Users\TomVa\Downloads\Roblox_Bot V2\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:15:14)
at processImmediate (internal/timers.js:456:21)

You must your cookie with —WARNING thing

example: _|WARNING:-DO-NOT-SHARE-THIS.--Sharing-this-will-allow-someone-to-log-in-as-you-and-to-steal-your-ROBUX-and-items.|_COOKIE

replace COOKIE in here with your cookie image

or see this video

btw sorry for late reply xd

1 Like

I find it really cool that you took time out of your day to make this. I’ve read the replies and I am sorry for the negativity you are getting. Half of them aren’t even helpful or relevant. Like I said, I find it really cool that you went out of your way to go ahead and provide this.

I do have a couple suggestions though. I know someone already mentioned this, but stay away from .rar files. Many people don’t trust them. On top of that, you need external apps in order to open it. Just send the .zip since the whole folder’s size is really small.

Then you completely lost me in step 3. There isn’t a detailed description of what to do. You provided pictures sure, but those aren’t helpful. The pictures are just pictures of the file and it’s location. You need to be more descriptive.

Now like I said, I find it cool that you did this. One thing I’m really looking for in a bot, along with all of these commands, is server moderation tools, a discord-to-roblox ban command, and verification. Those are just some ideas for when you get bored. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! I was wondering if you could upload the files to GitHub instead of a Direct Discord link? Thanks! (Sorry For Bumping)